With his holistic approach to dentistry, Dr. Craig Sommer avoids using metal in fillings. He is also happy to offer a metal-free approach to orthodontic treatment: Invisalign in Colorado Springs. Instead of metal braces, the treatment uses invisible braces – actually a series of clear plastic aligners. With no metallic brackets and wires, you’ll enjoy:Dr. Craig Sommer Talks about Invisalign Read Transcript
Invisalign is one of the best ways to straighten teeth easily and quickly and almost invisible. That's why they have the name Invisalign: invisible aligners. We use clear plastic forms that you can wear during the daytime, and people won't even be able to identify that you're wearing them. They can just move teeth a tiny bit at a time with each switch to a new aligner, and we can see results that are amazing very, very quickly.
We find that most of the patients we see that have an interest in having their teeth straightened can be good candidates for Invisalign, and the best way to make that assessment is to have them come to our office, and we can do a free scan of their smile. That allows us to see previews of coming attractions, how Invisalign can go from their current smile, one that they don't care for, to one that is absolutely amazing.
- A Natural Appearance – Worried about how others will react to braces in business and social settings? In photos and even in person, most people won’t notice you’re wearing Invisalign aligners.
- Comfort – Smooth aligners won’t irritate your gums and cheeks the way that bulky metal hardware can.
- Your Favorite Foods – You can take your aligners out for meals, so you won’t need to avoid any foods due to fear they will get stuck in your braces and be difficult to remove.
- Improved Oral Health – Remove aligners to keep teeth clean during treatment without snagging your toothbrush or floss on braces. Once your teeth are straight, you’ll also find it easier to remove the plaque and bacteria that cause cavities and gum disease.
- Quick Treatment – Many people complete their Invisalign treatment in less time than braces. The average treatment time for adults is just 12 months.
Invisalign treatment is a natural holistic approach to your dental health and whole body health. To see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign invisible braces, call 719-249-5796 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sommer. From scheduling to treatment, we want to keep the process as easy as possible. We even offer free parking at nearby Plaza of the Rockies. Bring your ticket with you, and we’ll validate it for you.
You’ll Need Fewer Appointments With Invisalign Treatment
Dr. Sommer uses hassle-free digital teeth impressions and other information to create a customized Invisalign treatment plan for you:
- He sends the plan to a special lab, where your aligners are manufactured to his specifications.
- When they arrive at our office, he’ll check the fit of the first aligners and review your plan with you.
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for two weeks before moving to the next ones in the series.
- You’ll visit us every six weeks so we can ensure your Invisalign treatment is progressing as planned.
In addition to fewer appointments than most people need for braces, you also won’t need uncomfortable adjustments. You’ll likely complete your treatment in less time than braces too.
Complement Your Straight Smile With Other Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your smile is straight, you may want to make it more beautiful with some of our cosmetic dental treatments. Your choices include:
- Teeth whitening for a brighter smile
- Dental veneers or tooth bonding to conceal imperfections
- Gum reshaping to correct a “gummy” smile
- Teeth contouring to give your smile a balanced look
For Invisalign in Colorado Springs, call Springs Dentist at 719-249-5796. You can also schedule online. In addition to Colorado Springs, we welcome patients from nearby communities like Monument, Woodland Park, Pueblo, and Falcon.