Too often, dental damage means sticking to softer foods. If you find it hard to chew, you’re probably skipping many healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables. With restorative dental care in Colorado Springs, you’ll be biting into crunchy carrots and apples again in no time.
We offer restorative dentistry to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Mend cavities of any size
- Fix cracks or breaks
- Strengthen weakened teeth
To get your strong bite back, call Springs Dentist at 719-249-5796. We always use the most biocompatible materials for our dental restorations! You’ll find our office at 1750 Telstar Dr Suite 100 in Colorado Springs, near The Promenade Shops at Briargate.
Replace & Repair Teeth So You Can Eat What You Want
Dental implants provide bite strength similar to what you had with your healthy natural teeth. That’s because Dr. Craig Sommer places them in your jaw where bone fuses to them in a process called osseointegration. Once replacement teeth are attached to implants, they won’t go anywhere. Since implants can be restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures, they can be used to replace any number of teeth. If you’d rather not get implants, you can replace teeth with a dental bridge.
For repairing cavities or other dental damage, our restorative treatments include:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings are made of biocompatible, mercury-free materials, so they blend easily into your smile and pose no health concerns associated with mercury. Since he is certified in the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology’s Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART), Dr. Sommer can also safely remove amalgam fillings.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can mend breaks, cracks, and large cavities. While taking dental impressions for your crown, we use hassle-free digital technology. It’s less messy and more comfortable for you.
- Inlays or Onlays – When a tooth is too decayed to repair with a filling, one of these restorations can often fix it instead.
For restorative dental care in Colorado Springs, call 719-249-5796 or request an appointment online.