Even if your smile gets compliments, you may be bothered by minor flaws like teeth that are too long or teeth that look uneven or pointy. Fortunately, it’s quite easy to fix these smile shortcomings with teeth contouring in Colorado Springs. Once Dr. Craig Sommer completes this simple procedure, called an enameloplasty, your smile will look perfectly even and balanced.
A teeth contouring procedure is:
- Fast – You’ll see results in just one appointment, typically in only about half an hour.
- Painless – Since your tooth enamel has no nerve endings, the process is completely pain-free.
- Permanent – Once enamel is removed, it won’t grow back. Unlike treatments like teeth whitening, there is no need to ever repeat the procedure.
For perfectly proportioned teeth, call Springs Dentist at 719-249-5796. You can trust Dr. Sommer with your contouring procedure. Not only is he a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, but he has also received advanced cosmetic training from the Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies.
Find Complementary Procedures for an Even More Beautiful Smile
At Springs Dentist, you’ll find many other cosmetic dentistry procedures to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. From whitening teeth to straightening them, we can do it all. We can even improve the appearance of your gumline. Our cosmetic services include:
- Dental Veneers – One of our most versatile procedures, veneers can change the size, shape, and color of your teeth. Our veneers require minimal alteration of your teeth to prepare them for the treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Sommer can also conceal flaws by carefully applying layers of tooth-colored material to your teeth.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Invisalign offers a more comfortable and convenient way of straightening teeth than metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile in the privacy of your home with custom-made whitening trays and professional-strength gel. Ask about our $199 offer for whitening trays!
- Gum Reshaping – Give your smile a less “gummy” look. Dr. Sommer can painlessly remove excess gum tissue using our dental laser.