Smiling is a natural reaction to meeting someone new. If you stifle your smile during introductions because of embarrassment over flaws like stained or crooked teeth, consider improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry in Colorado Springs. Dr. Sommer can create a smile you can’t wait to show off using cosmetic dental treatments that:
- Conceal imperfections like chips and gaps
- Whiten dull or dark teeth
- Give worn teeth a younger appearance
- Straighten teeth without metal braces
- Create an attractive balance between teeth and gums
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Sommer, call Springs Dentist at 719-249-5796. A member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Sommer is happy to work with you to create a plan for a complete smile makeover.
Feel the Confidence of a Flaw-Free Smile
Don’t let imperfections like chips, stains, or even excess wear get you down. You can conceal them using dental veneers or bonding. Veneers are thin custom-made shells of toothlike material that Dr. Sommer will affix to the front of your teeth. Durable and stain-resistant, veneers last many years with proper care. With a bonding treatment, Dr. Sommer carefully applies thin layers of composite to teeth. Though less costly than veneers, bonding won’t last as long.
To straighten a crooked smile, consider Invisalign, a series of clear plastic aligners that are more comfortable and convenient than metal braces. You can remove the aligners for meals or even for occasions like an important meeting at work. The average treatment time for adults is 12 months, which is less time than most patients wear braces.
For small but significant smile improvements, we also offer:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten at home with custom-made trays and professional-strength gel. You’ll pay just $199 for your trays.
- Teeth Contouring – Even out a pointy molar or make similar adjustments to the shape of teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Remove excess gum tissue so your teeth stand out more.