You may start your day with a cup of coffee in the morning or treat yourself to coffee for an afternoon pick-me-up. No matter when you consume it, though, coffee darkens your teeth. Other drinks, staining foods, and even age can also dull your smile’s appearance. Fortunately, it’s easy to brighten your smile with teeth whitening in Colorado Springs.Dr. Craig Sommer Talks about Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
One of the most fun things we do in our office here is to improve a patient's smile by increasing its brightness or whiteness. It's very, very quick to do. Molds of the teeth are made. Bleaching trays are fashioned, which are a thin plastic material that can cover the teeth and hold a brightening solution in place. And over a period of just days to weeks, we can see improvements there that are almost breathtaking. If you have that special event coming up, you're going to somebody's wedding, if you're having a class reunion and you know that you want to be at your best, come into our office so that we can help you get that smile of your dreams by doing smile brightening. You'll be amazed and satisfied with the smile we can give you.
One of our easiest and most affordable cosmetic dental treatments, our professional teeth whitening is:
- Effective – Our products work better than drugstore whitening kits because they contain higher concentrations of the active ingredients that remove stains.
- Easy – We’ll provide you with custom whitening trays that are easier and more enjoyable to use than messy strips. You simply fill them with our professional-strength gel. With a comfortable custom fit, you’ll get complete coverage.
- Convenient – With our home whitening treatments, you can choose to brighten your smile whenever it’s most convenient for you, even while you sleep if you’d like.
- Flexible – Since home whitening is an incremental process, you’ll control how much you brighten your smile.
- Comfortable – We use whitening products that are designed to minimize sensitivity of teeth and gums.
To put more pearl into your pearly whites, call us today at 719-249-5796. Ask about our $199 special offer for take-home whitening trays! Your trays will fit perfectly because they are made using impressions of your teeth. We use digital technology to take dental impressions, so there’s no mess or hassle.
It’s Easy to Maintain a Dazzling Smile
To keep your smile looking bright, you’ll want to:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- See us at least every six months for a professional dental cleaning
- Stop smoking or using chewing tobacco
- Avoid or limit foods and beverages that stain teeth, including coffee, wine, tea, and berries
- Rinse your mouth with water immediately after consuming staining substances
For teeth whitening in Colorado Springs, call 719-249-5796. Our office is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP codes 80918, 80919, 80907, 80906, 80904, or 80903.