Losing teeth can be upsetting – but it does not need to be. With dental implants in Parker, CO, you can enjoy replacement teeth that look fantastic and function as well as – or even better than – your natural teeth. By getting dental implants, you can:Meet Dr. Craig Sommer
- Eat the food that you love
- Feel confident that your new teeth will remain secure
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Restore your healthy, natural-looking smile
Implants can do more than help you fill gaps in your smile. They can restore the full function of your lost teeth, so you can feel like you have a full set of healthy teeth again. There’s a dental implant treatment for basically every smile. Our dental implant professionals are going to help identify which is ideal for you. You can get:
- Dental Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or several teeth, we can affix gorgeous and long-lasting crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A bridge secured to implants is a wonderful choice for filling a space left by numerous missing teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You will not have to bother with replacement teeth that slide or move out of place with implant dentures. Additionally, you can forget about problems like adhesive and denture relining.
Our focus is on making sure you have long-term success with your new teeth. Our biocompatible implant procedure is intended to make sure your implants provide the maximum benefit for you. If you have any anxiety about this procedure, our team is ready to help. We offer anesthesia and laughing gas to keep you pain-free.