Rebuild Your Smile With Teeth Implants
Missing teeth can be upsetting, but you can change that. With dental implants in Highlands Ranch, CO, you can enjoy teeth replacements that look great and function as well as – and often better than – your natural teeth. By getting dental implants, you can:
- Eat the food that you want to eat
- Trust that your replacement teeth will remain secure
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
- Recreate a natural-looking, healthy smile
Implants do more than fill gaps between your remaining teeth. You can feel like you have a full set of healthy teeth again. You can restore the function of real teeth, too. There is an implant treatment for your smile and your goals. Our team is ready to help you discover the right service:
- Dental Crowns – Replace a single tooth or several teeth by affixing gorgeous and long-lasting crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Fill the space left by numerous missing teeth with a bridge secured to implants. Unlike a traditional bridge, we don’t have to drill into any healthy teeth to secure your restoration.
- Implant Dentures – Forget about problems like adhesive and denture relining. You will not have replacement teeth that slide or move around with implant dentures.
Additionally, our biocompatible implant procedure is designed for you to receive the maximum benefits from your implants. Our team will do all we can to make sure you have long-term success with your new teeth. To ease any anxiety you may have about this procedure, we offer anesthesia and laughing gas to keep you pain-free.
Call Springs Dentist at 719-249-5796 or request an appointment online to discover what dental implants in Highlands Ranch, CO can do for you.