Many people become upset about lost teeth. The good news is that you can change that. In Centennial, CO, you can have great teeth replacements that look natural and function like real teeth. With your dental implants, you can:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - ew-qW5X0vIA Meet Dr. Craig Sommer
- Enjoy your favorite foods again
- Feel confident that your new teeth will be secure
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Remake your healthy, attractive smile
Your implants do more than help fill the empty space in your mouth. You can feel like you have a complete set of healthy teeth. You can regain the full function of your mouth. We are ready to help you discover the right implant treatment to help you achieve your oral health goals:
- Dental Crowns – Replace one tooth or several teeth by attaching great-looking durable crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Fill the gap formed by multiple missing teeth with a bridge placed on implants. Unlike a standard bridge, you won’t need to grind down healthy teeth to hold your restoration in place.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t need to worry about adhesives or denture relining with implant dentures. Your replacement teeth will stay secure.
Plus, we use a biocompatible implant procedure that provides you with the maximum benefits from your implants. Let us do everything we can to make sure you have long-term success with your new smile. You can ease any anxiety you may have about this process by taking advantage of our local anesthesia and laughing gas.