With our holistic approach to dentistry, we’re focused on keeping your mouth – and your whole body – healthy. That’s not all we do, though. We realize a great-looking smile can make you feel better about yourself, so we offer cosmetic dentistry in Colorado Springs for making smile improvements.Dr. Craig Sommer talks about Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
For some people, getting the smile they've always wanted is merely just increasing the brightness or the whiteness of their smile, and that can be done with smile-brightening techniques or cosmetic bleaching. If teeth are not in the ideal position, which is very important, then we can consider Invisalign, something to move teeth into the desired position so that we can enhance people's smiles. If that's not something that's possible because of existing dental work or decay or things along that line, then we have the possibility of using crowns and cosmetic veneers, and veneers are excellent because they can change both shape and position and color of your existing teeth to give you the smile of your dreams.
With our cosmetic dental services, you’ll:
- Be more open to meeting new people
- Never feel reluctant to show your smile
- Feel more at ease in social settings
- Enjoy more confidence at work and elsewhere
- Find it easier to keep your smile clean, with no misaligned or damaged teeth to get in your way
Ready to beautify your smile? Call 719-249-5796 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craig Sommer, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He’s also received advanced training in cosmetic dental procedures from the internationally known Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI).
Enjoy Many Choices for Fixing Your Smile Flaws
At Springs Dentist, you’ll find cosmetic dental services for remedying all kinds of smile issues, from stained teeth to crooked teeth. Your choices include:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – You can achieve a perfectly aligned smile without the hassles of metal braces.
- Dental Veneers – When applied to the front surfaces of teeth, veneers can hide a wide range of imperfections.
- Tooth Bonding – This simple treatment is another option for hiding flaws like chips and stains.
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll provide you with professional-strength gel and custom-made trays you can use in the convenience of your own home. Ask about our special offer for $199 whitening trays.
- Teeth Contouring – It’s easy to correct issues such as uneven edges or pointy teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – A laser makes it quick and painless to remove excess gum tissue.
You can also combine cosmetic and/or restorative dental treatments for a complete smile makeover. Dr. Sommer can use wax models and digital technology to give you a preview of what your smile changes will look like.