Your Castle Rock, CO dentist desires to make Springs Dentist your trusted resource for top-notch therapies to keep your smile healthy and bright. You will certainly find oral care solutions like:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your teeth and gums spotless, healthy and balanced, and risk-free with regular cleanings, examinations, decay protection, custom mouthguards, and dry mouth services.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment – Obtain the beautiful smile you have actually constantly wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, or a combination of services
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, as well as dental crowns and bridges can fix a hurt smile while keeping its natural appearance as well as brightness.
- Dental Implants – To make a long-term investment in your dental wellness and bring back your natural oral function, replace your lost teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- Emergency Dental Treatment – We will go out of our way to give quick alleviation for your unanticipated, undesirable dental emergencies.
- Invisalign – Take pleasure in eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and correct the alignment of crooked teeth without anyone noticing your braces when you choose Invisalign clear aligners!
- Oral Surgery – Address problems, such as severely damaged or infected teeth, with tooth extractions. Fix bone loss in your jaw with a bone graft.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, squeezing your jaw, as well as other unpleasant signs of TMJ disorder, can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that relieves stress on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover normally.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the deep, restful, and refreshing sleep that you deserve with an oral appliance, which also can stop snoring.
You may be amongst the countless patients who fight with dental stress if it is difficult for you to keep up with normal dentist appointments for cleanings as well as exams. However, our caring, experienced staff can provide relief with oral sedation options to calm any kind of nerves you have regarding treatment.
We additionally mean to make your dental care more cost-effective, providing frequent specials to thank our patients. You also have flexible payment options including cash, checks, card, and dental insurance coverage. You can additionally supplement the expenses through our third-party financing choice, CareCredit. If you don’t have insurance, be sure to ask about our Springs Dentist Savings Club.