February is National Heart Month! We’re actually highlighting the importance of maintaining good oral health because of how it connects to your heart. Watch a quick video by the National Institutes of Health that talks about this in detail:
It’s easier than you might think to keep your smile healthy. We recommend:
- Visiting us every six months for thorough cleanings and exams
- Brushing twice a day for two minutes and flossing at least once
- Get help right away if you are experiencing dental pain or discomfort
- Sip water throughout the day and limit your sugar intake
- Focus on having a nutritious diet, rich in fiber, healthy proteins, and calcium
We understand cost often gets in the way of people visiting the dentist. That’s why we encourage you to sign up for our Springs Dentist Savings Club! It includes options that cover your biannual checkups and other savings.
Call Springs Dentist today at 719-249-5796 or schedule an appointment online in Colorado Springs, CO.