A crooked smile makes you self-conscious. Still, you may be reluctant to do anything about it because you don’t want to spend long months with a mouth full of metal braces. We don’t blame you! You may be able to straighten your teeth with Invisalign orthodontics instead.
- Won’t Stand Out in Your Smile – Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners instead of metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth. The aligners are nearly invisible, so they blend easily into your smile. Chances are, most people around you won’t notice them at all.
- Allows You to Eat Anything – You can take invisalign aligners out when you eat. This means you won’t need to avoid sticky or chewy foods for fear of them getting stuck in braces.
- Simple Oral Hygiene – Brushing and flossing also couldn’t be simpler with removable aligners. You won’t have to maneuver around the metal hardware in your mouth.
- More Comfortable Than Braces – Smooth plastic aligners won’t irritate the soft tissues in your mouth the way that braces can. In addition, no uncomfortable tightening of wires is needed.
- Quick Results – Most patients finish their Invisalign treatment within 12 months. This is faster than treatment with braces.
To schedule an Invisalign consultation in our Colorado Springs, CO office, call 719-249-5796.