At Springs Dentist, our job is to equip our patients with the knowledge and regular encouragement to achieve better dental health. We all have things we want to do, places we want to go, and people we want to meet. It’s easier to do so without the distractions of poor dental health and appearance. Let us help you accomplish the things you’ve been called to do with our holistic dentistry in Colorado Springs.
At our practice, you’ll find:
- Conservative Treatments – Our goal is to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
- Comprehensive Care – From dental exams to dental reconstruction with implants, you’ll find all of the services you’re likely to need.
- An Anxiety-Free Environment – Our team helps you feel welcome and relaxed every time you visit. Enjoy a drink from our beverage bar, and ask to see our comfort menu. If you’re worried about a procedure, you can receive laughing gas.
- Mercury-Free Restorations – Many questions and concerns have been raised about the use of mercury in dental restorations. While the FDA and other organizations have approved its use, we simply don’t think it’s worth the risk.
To visit a practice that is committed to improving your overall health, not just your oral health, call Springs Dentist at 719-249-5796. We’re conveniently located in downtown Colorado Springs, near the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee Headquarters.
We Keep You Comfortable With Patient-Friendly Technology
Dr. Craig Sommer uses patient-friendly technology so that your care is as comfortable and convenient as possible. You will appreciate:
- Digital X-rays – This imaging technology uses far less radiation than film X-rays.
- Intraoral Camera – Ever wished you could see what your dentist does in your mouth? You can with this handheld camera, which allows us to easily share images with you.
- Dental Laser – A laser makes gum disease treatment and other procedures quick and effective.
- Digital Scanning – We use our digital scanning technology to make hassle-free dental impressions, to create Invisalign treatment plans, and to show you how a smile makeover can change your appearance.
For holistic dentistry in Colorado Springs, call us today at 719-249-5796.