You have things you want to do, places you want to go, and people you want to meet. It’s easier to do so without the distractions of poor dental health and appearance. At Springs Dentist, we empower you with the knowledge and regular encouragement to achieve better dental health. Let us help you accomplish the things you’ve been called to do with our holistic dentistry in Colorado Springs.
At our practice, you’ll find:
- Conservative Treatments – Our goal is to preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
- Comprehensive Care – From dental exams to dental reconstruction with implants, you’ll find all of the services you’re likely to need to look and feel great.
- An Anxiety-Free Environment – You’ll feel welcome and relaxed every time you visit. Ask to see our comfort menu. If you’re worried about a procedure, you can receive laughing gas.
- Mercury-Free Restorations – You may have questions and concerns about the use of mercury in dental restorations. While the FDA and other organizations have approved its use, we simply don’t think it’s worth the risk.
To visit a practice that is committed to improving your overall health, not just your oral health, call Springs Dentist at 719-249-5796. We’re conveniently located in downtown Colorado Springs, near the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Committee Headquarters. To make it easier to pay for your holistic care, consider joining our Springs Dentist Savings Club. The club offers monthly payment plans for adult patients, adult periodontal patients, and children 12 and under.
Enjoy Comfortable Treatment With Patient-Friendly Technology
Dr. Craig Sommer uses patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays so your care is as comfortable and convenient as possible. You will appreciate:
- Less Exposure to Radiation – Digital X-rays use far less radiation than film X-rays.
- Realtime Images – Ever wished you could see what your dentist does in your mouth? You can with our intraoral camera, which allows us to easily share images with you during your exams.
- Quick and Comfortable Procedures – A laser makes gum disease treatment and other procedures quick and effective and promotes faster healing.
- Mess-Free Dental Impressions – We use our digital scanning technology to make hassle-free dental impressions, to create Invisalign treatment plans, and to show you how a smile makeover can change your appearance.
- Proactive Diagnoses – We work with OralDNA Labs® to better diagnose disease and pathogens. By catching problems sooner, we can better treat disease and ensure a better outcome for you.