Invisalign Invisable Braces
Your Invisalign treatment is really quite amazing. First, you need to know that it will consist of a series of aligners customized just for you. Second, the aligners are designed for sequential use, switching to the new aligner every two weeks for most patients.
Each aligner is custom manufactured with your exact specifications to gradually shift your teeth into place. Your custom-made Invisalign treatment system is made for your teeth and your teeth only. Your plan, devised by you and your dentist, creates your custom smile, one that truly fits.
- Are you ready for a beautiful smile?
- Are you ready for a smile that energizes your appearance?
- Your answer is Invisalign.
There are other choices available, but if you are interested in an easy and effortless system, then the Invisalign system is for you.
It is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life. Invisalign is clearly the best choice for you.
It is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life. Invisalign is clearly the best choice for you. You’ll want Dr. Sommers, the best dentist in Colorado Springs to be the one to get you started with the Invisalign system
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign straightens your teeth without braces avoiding all of those sharp edges.
- It’s virtually invisible. You can smile confidently during treatment.
- The Invisalign system uses a series of clear removable customized aligners made just for you!
- The Invisalign system straightens your teeth without using wires or metal brackets that can tear lips and cheeks.
You’d Be Amazed How Are Aligners Made!
The aligners are made using a combination of our expertise and the latest 3-D computer imaging technology. It’s almost magical how technology plays a vital role in the Invisalign process. It’s simply amazing! Come visit and I can show you.
Through clinical research nationwide Invisalign has been proven effective. Here is what an Invisalign aligner looks like.
How Does Invisalign Work?
You will wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks. You will remove them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth. Your aligners are replace with the next new aligner in the series, moving your teeth – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position I, as your dentist, have prescribed.
We will schedule your visits to our office once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Your total treatment time averages between 9 to 15 months. The average number of aligners worn during treatment is usually between18 to 30. Since both the treatment time and the number of aligners is customized, they will vary from case to case.
Why Should You Choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted, in a way you’ve always wanted it, invisibly! No one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. It’s so much easier now for you to smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Invisalign aligners are removable. You can pop them out so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Brushing and flossing are a breeze with no wires or brackets to interfere.
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable, because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation during treatment. And without metal and wires means you usually spend less time in our office receiving adjustments.
- Invisalign uniquely allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan. So when you start, you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is completed.
When it comes to your Invisalign, be sure to pick the best dentist in Colorado Springs, Dr. Sommers, to get the job done.